In house user support (pharmacy on-call/IT support)

Home Forums General Discussions In house user support (pharmacy on-call/IT support)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tam Latif

Hi

We are in the middle of the procurement stage of an EPMA system here at SSSFT (South Staffordshire & Shropshire NHS Foundation Trust) and I need some advice about what other Trust’s embarking on the EPMA journey have done with regard to support their clinical colleagues of different disciplines in the rollout stage of EPMA.
    Have you had both on-call teams (based in pharmacy) to answer any questions on the ‘how do I do this’ type of query at any time of the day with support from IM&T, or just one or the other? I am quite optimistic that the easier to use and train people with the system, the less problems should be encountered, but I am being given quite a pessimistic outlook from IM&T who obviously have the most experience with managing problem calls when rolling out new systems (e.g. our PMR system).

Tam
    EPMA Pharmacist, SSSFT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research, Principal Investigator: Professor Aziz Sheikh
Collaborators' logos The University of Edinburgh Harvard University The University of Nottingham University of Birmingham University Hospitals Birmingham
Developed by the Interactive Content Team, Information Services. Copyright © 2020 The University of Edinburgh.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Page last modified: April 9th, 2018.