Patient questionaire

Home Forums General Discussions Patient questionaire

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lorraine Hopes

Has anyone used a questionaire for patients to gather information of their experiences before and after EPMA. I would be grateful for any responses

Caroline Muholland

We had drafted one – but the view now is that we will just be informing patients that the change is imminent rather than actively engaging with them. I can send you the draft that we did if you would like to contact me: caroline.mulholland/at/york.nhs.uk

Lorraine Hopes

Caroline
    Thank you for your response, however can I check your email address as I have been unable to send an email to you. Alternatively here is my email address Lorraine.Hopes@UHBristol.nhs.uk

Caroline Muholland

With apologies for delay – I’ve just emailed you Lorraine

Lam Martland

Hi Caroline,

Please could you forward your questionnaire template to me at Lam.Martland2@sthk.nhs.uk

Thank you,
    Lam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research, Principal Investigator: Professor Aziz Sheikh
Collaborators' logos The University of Edinburgh Harvard University The University of Nottingham University of Birmingham University Hospitals Birmingham
Developed by the Interactive Content Team, Information Services. Copyright © 2020 The University of Edinburgh.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Page last modified: September 14th, 2015.